Sunday 3 May 2020

2nd May 2020 - Moon Mosaic

I am not sure if it is madness being finally brought on from weeks of isolation or just a separate moment of madness itself but I got a craving to image the moon... I know, it's crazy!

Weather was bizarre to say the least. The day time was lovely although lost of broken cloud around. Sat24 kept showing cloud developing and push towards me from the south but apart from some moments of being clouded over it actually cleared and quite well too.

I was just going to image using one of the modded webcams I have so I picked out a backup laptop, loaded on all the software I needed and then got the pillar and EQ6 Pro out. I decided on the old basic refactor since all I was going to do was the moon.

Well sparing all the boring details of imaging below is the final results. Clearly miles away from being any good and in my usual fashion I miss a few bits.


No comments:

Post a Comment